Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
References should be indicated in the text by numbers in square brackets and listed at the end of the paper in numerical order. The style and punctuation of references must be in accordance with the following examples:
1. T. Y. Kong and A. W. Roscoe, Continuous analogs of axiomated digital surfaces. Comput. Vision Graphics Image Process 29, 1985, 60-86.
2. R. M. Haralick, edge and region analysis for digital image data in Image Modeling (A. Rosenfeld, Ed), pp. 171-184, Academic Press, New York, 1981.
3. R. A. Schowengerdt, Techniques for Image Processing and Classification in Remote Sensing, Academic Press, New York, 1983.
4. Proceedings of 1999 IEEE Symposium on Visual Languages, Tokyo, Japan, September 13-16, 1999, http://www.isl.hiroshima-u.ac.jp/vl99.html.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors are NOT able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the distribution of the journal's published version of the work and all the benefits and publication rights of the submitted paper is hereby transferred to Journal of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation unless paper is rejected for publication at a later stage.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Publication: 550.00 (CAD)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs.